Our objective is to enhance the local Agenda 21 process by communicating the relevant notions and approaches to the general public. We wish to motivate German and non-German speaking local citizens to reflect their position on sustainability and actively further ecological integrity, social justice and economic viability within their reach.
We need your support
As a non-profit organization with no sources of regular financial backing, the Förderverein HARBURG21 e.V. ("HARBRUG21 e.V.") depends entirely on donations, sponsorships and public funding.
The development and setting-up of this website, for instance, could only be realized with the help of a 2-year sponsorship (ending in April 2009) taken on by the Norddeutsche Stiftung für Umwelt und Entwicklung (NUE) and the work of a highly committed voluntary office team.
With your help we can ...
- maintain, update and upgrade this platform for information and education, communication and networking,
- extend our sustainability network both online and offline,
- observe and assess the local progress of sustainable development,
- continue our activities such as press work, project and material development, public postings and events.
What you can do
There are several ways to help us carry on our work in a quality assuring fashion:
- sponsor HARBURG21 projects - for more details send an e-mail to buero(at)harburg21.de
- donate money (on receipt) - see below for account details
- join HARBURG21 e.V. - click here to download membership application form
- give us a hand with our various tasks - see here for more details
- make commodity contributions to the office - send your inquiry and/or offers by e-mail to buero(at)harburg21.de
Account holder/Recipient: Förderverein HARBURG21 e.V.
IBAN: DE84 2005 0550 1262 1165 42
BIC: HASP DEHH xxx
cb (latest update: February 2014)